BFF's Re-Bonding and the sight of the Supermoms!

I was depressed on Monday that I posted on my FB wall. "Depressed..I think I'm gonna have some ice-cream..(I wish *****) Suzianna Aimee, let's catch up on things".

A few minutes after she replied. "Jom"

I said. "Seriously jom."

Suzy, was one of my best friends since high school. We went through a whole lot together. We even wrote each other letters, even though we sat next to each other. Hahaha...Ahhh, those days, I had nothing better to do. Writing creative English letters, poetry. Yeah, maybe that was the reason. English exercises.

One fine day, there was a 'spot check' at school. Our school bags were rummaged *Grrrrrr* and the teacher got hold of our letters. He thought it was some love letter. *Duh* I said, "Read it to know." He said he will, in his office, with the dictionary. We were like "huh????"

BTW, the letters were never returned to us. That was a whole other story.

Luckily we did hang out, yesterday. And it has been ages since our last conversation. I don't think I remember at all. Even though we live just a block away. I could even see her car park from mine. It was either a "Hi" when I was in the pool and she had to go elsewhere. Or if I have something, someone wants her to have and passed it to me. Recently, our friend got married. She passed me the invitation card. I never came across Suzy, that I had to put the card on her windshield.

We really did have a blast yesterday but we were not deeply into the conversation. We hardly concentrate. The kids were "hyper". The fathers were not around. Din was outstation. My husband had soccer. It was just the supermoms with their 'uncontrolled' superkids.

We purposely chose McDonald because there was a playground upstairs, but it turned out there was a birthday party and the whole section was closed. That was the reason we came to McD in the first place. In case the kids need to run and play.

I was telling Suzy, that I would have never dine at McD with my husband. He bans fast food and McD. So I could only come here with friends.

 Facing left, where the kids were climbing on the seats while eating chicken drumsticks.
 Facing right, where the kids ran all over the place, hiding behind other customers and harassing their quiet dinner. We were screaming "Irfan! Qaseh! Harith!! Stop that! Come here! Stop disturbing people! Stop climbing!" But we still had time to smile when the camera flashed. Haha!! That's what I called SUPERMOMS.
 The kids at their best behavior. Because they're hungry.
 Future BFFs. It was as if they've known each other all their life.
Taking a sip of Milo.

Suze, we should do this often. We were discussing on our way back home, that we should take leave and catch on things, when the kids are at school. For movies maybe? Or hit the spa??

Really peer therapy. 

Yours til the butter flies,

Comments

Popular Posts