Weekend Plans Ruined!

Saturday, March 10th, I was suppose to attend my friend's wedding in my hometown, I mentioned earlier. Both of them (the bride and groom) were my classmates. Unfortunately, my husband had to work that day. *Grrrrrr!* I felt really bad to miss the wedding. I know my friends were all there for a super gathering. I wanna cry for not being there.

I can't stop thinking about it the whole day. I called up a few friends who could probably give me a ride. But most of them went home to spend the whole weekend. Whereas I planned to come back after the reception.

I can't wait for their pictures. Will share once I get hold of it myself.

Sunday, March 11th, I was suppose to go to Brook's Run at Bukit Jalil, but I missed it because me and Hilma had the stomache. We were suppose to leave at 5.30 am but at 5am she called me that she couldn't make. She can't even stand due to the pain.

Too bad I couldn't wear this.

Comments

Popular Posts