Granny and a walk in the Park!

I've decided not to let any of my work get into my head on weekends. I managed as long as I have something to do, something to go and something to spend on.

Well, I had fun in the race but my boys didn't get to go anywhere for the day. In the afternoon I was so exhausted and had a short cat nap. Later, we went for a walk in the park. Really relaxing!

It was Nenek's and her grandkid's afternoon walk in the park. We ran around the lake, up and down two hills, outdoor gym exercises and fun playground for the kids.

 A kid each: Papa and Ikram.
 A kid each: Atam and Irfan.
 A kid each: Mummy and Lana.
 Come On..twist..twist..twist..
3 Generation Twist!
 I don't know what this equipment is called.
Nenek Cycling!
 Careful going down the ladder.
 Careful climbing up the thingy!
He climbs up the web and singing.."Spiderman..spiderman.."

you're gonna hurt your neck when you watch this video.

All is well.

Comments

Popular Posts