A Week's Major Migraine Attack!

Sorry AGAIN that I have not written for a week. I've got this major migraine. I was on my way home from work on Monday that it hit me. I locked myself in a bedroom at my mom's house and forced myself to sleep. It took me 3 hours to sleep. But then my mom knocked on my door and said my kids were already tired and had to head home.

At my house, I locked myself again and continued to sleep. Thanks to my husband for understanding and keeping the boys entertained.

This migraine attack continued for three days. But it got better on the 4th and 5th day of the week. Unfortunately, migraine or not, I had to work. And worked late.

In the evening, I had to get the kids from daycare and bring them to my office. Working on the OSS system. It was on Monday, February 27th and the dateline was 29th.

Mission Impossible!

Comments

Popular Posts