Street Race 2012 (NSTP)

A friend at the office offered me to join her group in a Street Race in April (after MIHAS of course).

First I said. "Sure". I can't wait because it's a different experience all together. 4 in a group, solving puzzles, taking the public transport (LRT, KTM, monorail, etc) and running to get the first prize RM10,000.

I mentioned this event to my sister because I wanted her to join my group. A few days later she said. "She's in. But I've formed my own group"

I was like "What??!!! You lil stab in the back!" LOL.

After a week, I changed my mind. "Hmmm...it seems that I won't be able to join you after all." I've got other plans that day. Maybe next time. BTW the admission in almost full.My sister had to pay cash at the counter to make sure she gets to spot. "That's the way! She's got the spirit of a tigress!"






Now, I regret for not able to participate. Can we push the rewind button?

Comments

Popular Posts