Friday Shopping!

Friday has always been the best day of all the days. One, because it's the last day of work for the week. Two, because the next day will be Saturday (hooray- day). Three, because our break would be 2 1/2 hours.

For the week, I had something planned in mind. I wanted to shop. I've been postponing shopping every time I go out with the kids. I don't have the freedom to shop, at ALL. So, I took the 2 1/2 hours break as an opportunity for ME- TIME!!

I went out with the girls and shop for shoes and a bag for Ila.



 Just to relax my eyes. Tried on a few sunglasses for fun.
 I was pointing down at my new shoe and looking at others to make sure I didn't make a scene.
All girly with ribbons.

So, what should we do or where should we go next Friday, huh?

Comments

Popular Posts