Ikram's Simple Little 2nd Birthday!

Awe!! Ikram had turned TWO on November 25th. Luckily I didn't have to work on Sunday. I made up the breakfast I cheated the day before, with 2 menus. Nasi goreng and Makaroni goreng! Please forgive me!!! *begging*

I took the morning to clean the house. Vacuumed, mopped, get the carpet out (FYI, my house is carpet-free because of the kids kept getting their flu. Our family doc advised to remove the carpets and any furry toys), washed the toilets, wiped the furniture, set the table and last minute decorations. My MIL did the cooking. *phew* She cooked Nasi Tomato. We invited our closest family. I had no plans for Ikram's bday party that day but since my parents in law were there, we decided to have it.

The boys. Lana didn't join because she was suddenly too shy. Furthermore her parents were not there and Sofea was admitted in DSH. Fahri also didn't join because he's still not comfortable with us, and even his grandparents.

The Birthday cake. The usual, Choc Indulgence.

There were two candles. Irfan blew one, and Ikram blew the other. Irfan said, it was both their birthday.


Ikram cutting his own cake. It's gonna be ruin!

And put the knife in his mouth to taste the cake. Voila! Don't use the same knife to serve to the other guests. You have your saliva all over that one.

Eating the cake. Yummy! Thumbs Up!
Happy 2nd Birthday, Ikram, my big boy!

Comments

Popular Posts