True Survivor! The Hardy Boy!

Ikram has grown to become super adventurous, curious and a bit too hardy.

He is always getting wounds, scratches, bruises on him. Like other kids, he'll cry. But only for a few seconds. He'll then return to his normal self once again (climbing chairs, running, jumping and being gedik).

His medals for being a hero! These accidents happened at different places and time. I just got the chance to take a photo recently.

A deep cut and scar at the kemek nose. His nose was still bleeding when I picked him at his daycare. He bumped into a table. His babysitter texted me after it happened.

Another deep cut. His friend scratched him. They fought over a toy.

His middle toe was bleeding when we got home. His toe nail was loose and I had to cut it off. It'll hurt more if I don't.





Comments

Popular Posts