Me, My Mom and More Money!

Wednesday, November 14th, another day of leave. All my friends (except my colleagues) had to work even though I have forced them to take leave just to accompany me. *boohoo* But that didn't stop me from shopping again. Again with my mom, my best advisor. She was suppose to accompany me, but I ended up accompanying her shop.

First stop: Sri Talamaz, she ordered the tradisional "kueh" for Dayah's wedding.  For more info, www.sritalamaz.com. I have to pick it up on Saturday when I leave for Kuala Lipis, Pahang.



Platter.
Then we headed for Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman. Man, it has been soooo long since I set my foot there. I was like a lost kitten following it's mommy.

Second shop: Jakel. Looking for Thai Silk to make her customer's hijab. We spent almost 2 hours there. I was totally innocent protecting my cash. But you can't imagine the temptation. Guiltily, I bought curtains. That was not in my list.

Third stop: Some sewing shop. I don't even know the name. My mom was looking for laces to make her table runner. *sigh* I don't know why I bought a measuring tape. I don't even know how to sew.

My hands were killing me, carrying all those textiles, we had to stop by the car to put away the shopping bags or else my hands are gonna fall and let left behind.

Fourth stop: After I have left everything in the car, we went to Arked for Hijab shopping, babe! All I think of Jalan TAR is only hijab and Kopi Satu. I bought a few hijabs including for Dayah's wedding.

Fifth stop: Kopi Satu for ice blended mocha. I love it!! A "must" drink under the hot sun.  
 
I was teaching my mom to pose while holding the camera.

This pic was suppose to be natural but it ended up looking so pretentious. LOL! But it was a mother daughter time together, so don't comment.
We were suppose to go straight home, but there was a slight change of plan. I don't know how we ended up in TSB.

Sixth stop: Looking for a place to eat. It was past lunch time. As we were strolling the TSB new area, we came across assam PEDAS. That looked delicious.

Just opened recently.

Nice menu!

The price is reasonable too.

Mama, struggling what to eat. Of course we're here to eat asam pedas. Don't change the menu.

The asam pedas was prepared in a clay pot and it was still sizzling hot on our table.
 A much better value for money. It cost us RM21.


Seventh stop: I love this shop. Nisa Yasmin. A year old, muslimah fashion boutique. The dinner dresses were totally fabulous. Gotta convince my husband to get me those for our dinner some time.




Eighth stop: A bathroom shop. My idea. I was looking for a corner mirror cabinet. It was RM350 so we left. It was in fact reasonable but I was pennyless.

Ninth stop: Jotun Hardware shop. I love it here too. There's so much I wanna do for the house. I just wish I was a carpenter, plumber and electrician so that I can do every thing on my own. I calculated everything and I would have to come up with RM3,000 for the things I want to do. *hmmm* Not any time soon.

Tenth stop: A quick one. A walk through Cavenci. I was looking for a mirror for the dining room but there was only one and not what I have in mind.

I was crazy tired. After all of that, we have only walked 842 steps!!! That bums me out. Is this thing broken or what. My legs are gonna fall off too. This is as terrible as running in a marathon.

Comments

Popular Posts