Counting Step-by-step!

I have began to count my steps using this Health Club Solar Pedometer.

I've just began using it on Friday. And it turned out my steps are 4,415 which was half of what I expected. The best calorie burner is 10,000 steps daily. I guess I haven't walked far enough. :(

That made me realize, I haven't even run as much as before. I must jog again soon. But unfortunately, it's monsoon season. It have been raining this pass few weeks. Maybe I should jog in place. Just indoors.

Yup! I've finally bought it!

It is small. If you attach it to the waistline of your clothing, in my case, my pants, you wouldn't even feel it nor notice it.


Googled for this. Gonna start walking NOW!

I wonder how many steps it'll take if I went to every inch of One Utama.

Or every inch of my office.

Let's find out, shall we? I'll update when I do.

Comments

Popular Posts