Fun for Two! Live Great Eastern Run 2012!

Sunday , 4th of November 2012, at 5.00am, our family members were getting ready to hit the road. At that hour? Yes, because they're gonna watch their only princess in the the run!

I joined the Great Eastern Live Run! It was held at my office, so it was a solid reason for me to participate. Plus they organized something new. The 3 km couple run. Wonder what?

Initially, I was gonna register for 12 km and Faizah had already register for the 3km. Most of the participants ran with their couples (meaning husband & wife/ GF & BF) but then Faizah's husband couldn't make it. So I partnered with her instead and became Masbar. Phew! I was so thankful I didn't have to run 12 km.


Trying on the Twin Shirt!


Fun For Two!

We planned on meeting at the office at 5.30am but we were locked out from our own office and had to park at either the Court or the Mosque. That was almost 1 km of walking. Grrr!!! My husband and the kids ended up not watching me but just dropped me at the Court and went home! Boo-hooo!! The 12 km race flagged off at about 7.00am. The announcer was Dilly from MIX FM! They planned to warm-up by doing the Gangnam Style! But just imagine doing it in this crowd!!

The million of people!

Before our flag off, Dilly asked us to Gangnam to warm-up. Are you kidding me? LOL! While wearing the extra large shirt and  2 bodies in it? The 3km flagged off at about 7.30am.  We panted and puffed and arrived back 28 minutes after. While we were nearly reaching the finishing line, a few 12 km racer ran passed us.... We were like, "..........????? Whatttt????" Boy, we felt like a total loser.

Our matching red tracksuit especially bought for this run. And most important I can't go without, my pinky!

Saranghae-o. Attached to each other with Aida and Wan on our sides.

Wierdo! This twin should have 2 heads, 2 hands and 4 feet, but in the middle of a photo shoot, Faizah was rummaging through her goodie bag. Where did that extra come from?

Yay!! Everyone finished the race within the time given. Hooray!!

See You At The Multi Purpose Run in 2013 at Padang Merbok!

Comments

Popular Posts