Late Nite Hours of ME Time!

My Few Seconds of ME-ING! (While my boys are asleep).

10.40 pm: I've just posted a status on FB mentioning:

"Craving for sushi and steamboat in the middle of the nite... but not gonna eat anything heavy...not until this Sunday's race... insyaAllah..trying to fight eating habit.. oh, yeah.. Tengku Noor Amalia, stop feeding me chocolate, okay ;P Hwaiting!"

10.50 pm: I have just brushed my teeth, washed my face (seldom do), apply toner (once in a blue moon)... I wonder what hit me tonight.

11.10 pm: Listening to Lady Daydream. A Lite and Easy this late hours. So relaxing.

"If you forget it all, I will bring it with me, If you can't find the sea, I will take you there, Green, you still know me by name, Even though I'm losing, Doesn't make me a loser yet, You still know me by name, Green,
I'll still be Lady Daydream, She took it all from me, Now I can't find my place, Do you 'member me, Do you know my face? It could all be a dream, Green."


11.15 pm: Chew on Magnesium to increase Oxygen in my brain. And regret it. It tasted awful. I should have swallowed it. Now I have to drink gallons of water to make the horrible taste go away. But if I've swallowed it, I might get kidney problems. (easily panic about getting kidney failure). That's why I hate taking pills. Only if I have to.

11.20 pm: Tried on my new blue shoe for the 10th time tonight. Took a picture. This is bought especially for Dayah's wedding.

Check out Larrie!

11.25 pm: I just remembered to take my conjunctivitis meds and antibiotic. Oh no *groaning* more drugs and pills in my organs...

11.30 pm: Trying on a new Hijab style (never happened before). After just a few seconds of attempt, I finally gave up. I was thinking to wear it on my cuzzie's wedding. I must get Hilda to give me a tutorial. 

p/s: Hilda, I know you're reading this and I even texted you. So don't ever ignore me! Go buy me one and teach me tomorrow. (I'm assuming Hilda will say: "The eldest sister is always the best Director of the Day".)

11.35 pm: Did body twisting and drank a few more glass of water.

11.40 pm: Got all my racing kit out! Pinky running shoes, socks, sports bra, MP3 player, what else? I haven't bought the red tracksuit, I intend to wear during the race. Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention, I'll be participating in a race organized by Great Eastern this weekend. I'm going to be a twin!

11.50 pm: After gallons of water, I still can't get rid of the bitter taste of these pills. Yuck! So, I checked out anything sweet in the fridge. I finally decide to cut a Sunkist orange, after a few seconds of exploring. I haven't even cook, why are there all sort of things in here? *imagine yourself bending, your head in the fridge, your hand pulling, putting aside food, plastic of munching stuff, while deciding on what to have* I know I have a few bars of chocolate in there somewhere.... No...no..no..I've brushed my teeth, no way I'm having chocolate at this hour.

12.00 am: Wow! I can't believe I've just spent 10 minutes re-organizing the fridge. 

And WOW! I can't believe I've put every thing I've done and thought in writing and sharing it with others. You can't believe it too if you try.


GOODNIGHT for now! Or maybe a few more of Lite and Easy Songs.

Comments

Popular Posts