INTRADE 2012 preparations! Day 3!

The night we went home at 10.30pm, I had to pick my husband up at Segambut after his game. Only then I heard that my Parents in Law are coming to our place. What! The place was in a terrible state! The second I reached home. I jumped every where to clean the house as fast as I could. We arrived at 11pm and they'll arrive in an hour.

I managed! I was so tired I had to sleep after I greeted them. I told them I had to work the next day. I'm a terrible daughter-in-law, I didn't even prepare breakfast. We only bought roti canai. I'M SOOOO SORRYYY! I'll make it up!

The next day, Saturday, we finalized the kits. The final delivery of IBM handbook came that morning. Angel was so pissed, she almost blacklisted the company.

Adding in the Handbook!

Final discussion on the Buyer's arrangements.

Handing over the Buyer's kits to the LOGCOMs!

Final Say before heading for the Hotel!
Later, I helped the LOGCOM sort their buyer's arrival schedule before they headed for KLIA.

After 6 hours of working on a Saturday, I realized I didn't thumb-in for my attendance. OMG!! I worked for FREE!! *shrug* I am thankful I had free lunch! ^_^

Comments

Popular Posts