INTRADE 2012 preparations! Day 2!

Day 2, Friday, was an exhaustion. We had to work until 10.30 pm even with the kids. My husband and his Friday night buddies had their badminton game which made it harder to focus on work the same time watching an eye on my two aggressive sons.

Luckily there was someone to babysit them a few hours. I even almost paid Hakkam to watch over them, but I know it wasn't worth it because Hakkam sucked at watching kids. LOL! He'll end up losing my kids and became a kid himself.

That night, we had severals on our checklists.

i) Meeting schedule;
ii) Buyer's tag;
iii) Buyer's table tag;
iv) Buyer's kit with some souvenirs from us.
v) MO's kit

Thinking how to prepare the kit before delegating it to team. Awe...the Tuns are watching me.



Putting everything in the buyer's kit.

Sort of playing puzzles while organizing the buyer's label.

The buyer's folder includes the welcome remarks, meeting schedule, vouchers, networking invitation, notepad and tag.

Preparing the tags for every one: 
RED:  Foreign Buyers
GREEN: Malaysian Sellers
YELLOW: IBM Secretariats
ORANGE: INTRADE 


At 6 pm, my husband hand-over the kids to me, and Chief Accountant help me babysit. She brought the kids to accompany her on the 16th floor to get her bags. She even brought them meet our Director. I can't believe my kids got a chat with the Director. They even asked for food. OMG!!

The kids help with the boxes.

The files and meeting schedules are in. Now, time for the challenging part. Sorting the tags to each buyer's file. Everyone congratulated Wasila because she did the 2nd largest number of buyers, from Algeria, Kenya and Egypt.
Faizah did the largest number, from CHINA! Chaiyok!!

Amy did the final check on the hall arrangements.

There are always last minute jobs. In the middle of our preparation, the main sec came with the buyer's tag for the exhibition! Now we had to sort everything again and match it with the existing tags.

"LOG COM! We're almost ready. Be prepared!"

Comments

Popular Posts