Super Boy's Appetite! Supper Time!

It was not the first time Ikram requested for rice in the middle of the night. This is 3rd- 4th time, I think. I don't know what came over him. Maybe he's becoming more energetic every day, he burns lots of calories so he needed the food to regain his power. Haha! So does Irfan recently.

Oh no! I have to change a bit of my routine. We usually have dinner at my mom's house. But a few hours after (when we arrived home) Ikram will start asking for rice again.

So my routine from now on, cook at home. Even if it means the simplest meal on this planet. It pities me when my boys are hungry.

Lay back like a boss. Ordering me to get him food.

Making that expression when I ignored him or say "No" to him.

Sits down on the floor and waited for me to feed him while watching Boboi Boy! He is even picky. "I want this, this and this.....not this."


After an hour. His eyes were almost glued together. But he forced himself to watch Boboi Boy for the hundredth time.

After a few minutes after.....zzzzzzzz.....asleep... FYI, he undresses himself. He wanted to wear his Bermuda shorts but didn't manage.

Comments

Popular Posts