Cuzzie Yaya's Wedding!

This is my 3rd cousin's wedding this year. The 1st was Zulia's, 2nd was Dayah's and 3rd  (today) Yaya's. She's a twin and I can't figure which one is which even with different clothes. Her twin is also getting married soon.

I don't know what happen to my camera. All the pictures have gone blurry. I can't believe this.

I got to work this morning, bringing the 2 boys with me because their father had to work too. After work I fetched Hilda and we headed for Batang Kali (the wedding). It was only Mother and Kids day. Both fathers (Ayah and Papa) had to work. But no worries, we could handle this. I drove while Hilda took care of the misbehave kids. It was choatic in the car. There were food all over the seats. Their father won't believe what happened.

We arrived at about 1.30pm. And the bride and groom arrived a few minutes after, in a sooo antique car. It was cool! All my aunts and uncles were there. Mak Ngah with Zulia and Haris. Eka couldn't make it. I haven't met her for years. Pak Su, of course was there. It was his daughter's wedding. We met Farouq, which was also years when we last saw him. But most surprising, Pak Cik Su and more surprisingly his wife and children which was almost forever we haven't met. This is what I love about weddings. All the long lost relatives are reunited.

The bride and groom. Couldn't take a shoot with them because they had to entertain the other guests.

The pelamin and cake. Beautiful pink.
With Pak Su and family. Farouq was the one who took this pic so his not in. Mc went somewhere. Diba was with her other relatives I guess. So this was it.

The antique car. Super cool!

With Mak Ngah's family.

In the antique car. WOW!

Ikram Hi-5 ing me!

Farouq had to get him out of the car.
While we were on our way out, we met with Busu and family.

Congrats, Yaya and husband! May your life be filled with happiness.

Comments

Popular Posts