The Prince & Princess Themed B-day Party!

Friday, December 14th, is a date, all teachers, parents and kids, have been waiting for. After the long weeks of searching for costumes and accessories, *phew* the kids finally did where them. As for me, I didn't really take all the effort to go pick a costume for my boys. I had everything done at the last minute, as usual. I didn't even plan to get them any.

But the night before the party, my husband finally decided to get them something nice and smart. I was so surprise. He usually doesn't agree with this costume/ theme birthdays and any parties. It was unlike him. Anyways, Alhamdulillah, he took the effort. We were lucky we found something.

I have mentioned to Irfan that we're gonna find them their clothes as a prince. And when I bought them their crown, he said, "This is not a prince's crown. This is a king's."

I don't even know the difference.

He continued asking, "Will we go to a castle?"

Me: "Not to that extend. Your castle will still be the same building, the daycare."

Him: "Will I ride a horse?" Where did he get that idea? Too much TV, I guess!

With rolling eyes I explained. "You will only be a prince celebrating his birthday. No other prince's activities, okay."

Him: *sigh*


CGC Bday Decorations.

Playing balloons.

There was cake decorating!

Kakal, the hot prince!

Friends at CGC.

The sweet escape from the castle.

Thanks to CC Nom for the pics.

Comments

Popular Posts