Kelantan Day 1: Pasar Siti Khadijah!

Actually, my initial plan was to go to a Songket  Factory on the way to Pantai Cahaya Bulan (PCB). I was planning to by Songket as a farewell gift to a colleague who got transferred to a different Department. And after that we planned to go to PCB but why would you go to beach when it rains? While we were waiting for my MIL's long lost friend that she's about to meet after 30 years, we ended up at Pasar Siti Khadijah!

Pasar Siti Khadijah.

Maghrib at a nearby Mosque and Istana.

My SIL wanted to by a telekung (Japanese Cotton). I had no plan to buy anything, ended up buying Batik! And since we were already there, I bought some souvenirs (food) for my colleagues. Keropok Berperisa!

This is my FAVOURITE and I ate it ALL!
 I'll go back to the market to buy more and replace the ones I ate.

Comments

Popular Posts