The TRIO B-Day Party!

As planned and postponed a few times, we finally managed to organize the Trio's Birthday. That's Hilda, Ikram and Marzayyan. Next year they'll be an addition member. Maya Sofea!

I was in charge to buy the cake, so it was my choice. *Evil Laugh*

I've been wanting to try this cake: Secret Recipe: Absolute Choc

Hilda, Marzayyan and Ikram. There's 3 candles. Blow A Candle Each.

Lana and Irfan was upset it wasn't their birthday. So Ayah lit the candles again for the two to blow.

Time to cut the cake. They were arguing who should cut it. Too many little hands.
Two thumbs up for Absolute Choc. The best! Unfortunately, a few minutes after spoonful of chocs, the little bodies were no longer little. It was a handful to control. All 4 went bizarre!! Running, jumping, arguing, pulling hairs, pushing and last crying went somebody got hurt. All parents had non-stop refereeing the kids.

In the middle of the craziness, I escaped upstairs to find my nostalgic stuff in my old room. As usual I found some really hot stuff which I'll soon share with everyone.

Anyway, Happy Belated to the TRIOs!!

Comments

Popular Posts