Rest Stop at Ulu Yam!

I have been wanting to take a photo here. It's so beautiful. The view has always been magnificent and charming. But every time we go through this road, we were in a hurry and sometimes the weather was not really right. 

So when today came up. The weather was pretty much alright. The timing was perfect. Not too many people and cars. We saw the opportunity. I was the one jumping to take a break here. 

The pics I'm showing are not as beautiful as I described. It is much beautiful in real life. The kids were only jumping for 1 thing. ICE CREAM! More sugar in-take. Hilda was mentioning to me, "Oh! This is gonna double up their extreme energy." We are always right. It was. The car was a total mess. My husband didn't even want to know what happen. I said, " Just see for yourself."
   

An ice-cream each. Marzayyan's chocolate ice-cream fell when he was eating it so his Ibu had to buy another one.

I love hanging out here. The breeze was great and relaxing. But it couldn't beat the beach.

Marzayyan watching Ikram biting on his orange ice.

We also had fish sate. Nyum!

"Lookie there!" Irfan was asking, "Is there a dragon? Is there a crocodile? Are there snakes?"
We really hope not!


Good view! Best way to take a quick break! Cooling breeze! What would you want more?

Comments

Popular Posts