INTRADE 2012! Networking Dinner!

After the IBM, we arranged a networking dinner. I honestly dislike such events but I have no choice but to show my face. And with only one interest, Satay!

Later we were forced by Azhar to pull the foreign buyers on stage for the traditional dance. But only Shida obeyed. She was so 'selamba rock' and also because she loved dances. You're such a sport! Every body else joined clapping.

Anyway, I had to take my leave at 6.30pm because I had to go fetch the kids. "Ta-Ta! Have fun!"

Look at the sequence. Tall, short, tall, short..... Hazlin said, she felt so small standing between me and Syasya.

Enjoying dinner.

Distraction to capture Azhar's photo with .....
I had to wait for the Biz Matching team to finalize their report before I could go home. That's because I had the keys.

Comments

Popular Posts