Maya Sofea, with the Nebulizer!

I haven't visited my mother and Hilma in a week because Irfan and I caught the flu so we don't want to come near the baby. We finally get to visit on Friday. Maya Sofea had the flu already. She needs to get her neb 4 hourly. Luckily Hilma's got the neb machine so she could treat Sofea at home. I have one too, for Ikram.

When I was there, I hold on to Sofea most of the time. She's so light compare to Ikram. Every time we were there, Sofea is always asleep. Unfortunately she's wide awake in the middle of the night. I bet it's tiring for the parents. That's why I don't mind holding on to her for hours. Except if Ikram poops and need a change. Her Nenek refuse to help with Ikram. She said she's retired with all the baby stuff. *boo-hoo*

While I was holding Sofea (I called her Pia, BTW, but my mother kept on scolding me and insist I call her by her full name), I repeatedly teased Lana.

Me: Lana, Mama's gonna take Pia home.

Lana: Cannot!

Me: Pia wants to sleep with Mama.

Lana: NO!

Me: Irfan, let's bring Pia home with us.

Irfan: Yes! We haven't had a cute baby.

Lana: NOOOOO!!!!! *screaming and crying*

Me: Irfan, get my tudung. Let's go home. Pia, let's get in the car.

Lana: NOOOO! NOOOO! Nenek!!!

Nenek to me: Stop teasing her! She's gonna hate you all her life.

Me: She already hated me.

Nenek to Lana: Mama is not taking Sofea. Nenek will pinch Mama if she does.

Lana is always screaming and crying when I hold her sister. She can't even see me near the baby cot. LOL!



Fortunately, new born babies are not hear-sensitive yet, or else she couldn't sleep with all Lana's screaming.
Goal: This shows Lana loves her sister too much. Go Girl! I'm not gonna kidnap your sister, okay.

Comments

Popular Posts