INTRADE 2012! KLITF and Exhibition Tour!

The last day of INTRADE 2012, KLITF was held. We took a quick peak and shamelessly helped ourselves to the food. Only then I realize Vivy's husband (from Fashion Valet) was one of the speakers. Thumbs up!





Register!

Later, Angel and Amy forced me to join them go tour the exhibition hall. It's not any of my favorite things to do. But I went anyways.

A book promo! Great! This is one of the things I like!
Amy bought the book and I was the first to read it! Thank you!



We had time taking pictures. Also one of the things I like.

I didn't bring a single cent, on purpose. Because I don't intend to buy anything until I came to a few booth selling hijab. Oh, man! I should have brought some money. *regret and thankful at the same time*



Comments

Popular Posts