Kelantan Day 4: Wedding (The Groom's Story)

The DAY has finally arrived. I didn't contributed anything but I felt tired as well. Tired of refereeing my boys. It was raining all night and like I assumed the water is rising. I just hope we could go home on time. Our aunt was so worried about her house if the water rises. But according to them that area have never flooded before. However, anything could happen, right? Precaution. Anyway, SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU, KHALIL and WIFE! And we hope that you'll be patient with your long distance relationship. Khalil is currently working in Kelantan while his wife is teaching in Sarawak.


Family portrait with the bride and groom.
The meal was SUPERB! I love it especially the sambal. Ikram had 4 chicken drumsticks and still wanted more. We had to hide from him to eat chicken. I'm so sorry.
His 3rd drumstick.

His 4th. Caught eating again.
 Oh, I forgot to show gratitude and would like to give a token of appreciation to Amirah for all the pictures I've taken from her collection.

I haven't got the opportunity to get to know the bride. I brought the two fighting boys back to the homestay and forced them to sleep after Maghrib prayers. And we'll be leaving Kelantan for KL the next day.

Comments

Popular Posts