Love Rain! Or Raining Cats and Dogs?

The boys were pretty obsess with the rain boots I bought them. They go everywhere with it. Even if it doesn't rain. My husband said it's a total nonsense. I said, let them be, there are only gonna wear that when they are kids.

In Kuantan, it rained too but not as heavily in Kelantan. Where ever they go, they love the rain. It's because:
1) they were given permission to wear their rain boots;
2) they can use their umbrella;

I intended to buy a raincoat as well but I couldn't find any at the last minute. Maybe next time boys. We'll try looking for it from time to time. I love dressing them up.

Is it "LOVE RAIN"? Or raining "Cats and Dogs"? It looks like their fighting over the umbrella.

I told them to share. So, it's basically BOTH. Love and Fight!

Comments

Popular Posts