Kelantan Day 1: Sexy Feet!

Due to the downpour, we were forbidden to dress smart. So a quick change of plan and change of wardrobe. Their two pair of shoes each, including their father, were soaking wet the night we arrived. We ended up buying new slippers for the boys at the Pasar Wakaf Baru. FYI, this is the first time they wore slippers in their life. As for me, rain or not I'm still wearing my Croc!

It was raining these 4 days. Seriously I'm starting to think it's gonna flood. The water is up to my ankle as of tonight. And I'm only going to the house next door or going to the car.

Look at those sexy little feet!

Monsoon season is a norm in the Pantai Timur. So is flood.

OMG! That's a brand new car we bought and it ended up in the flood!
Now, the kids won't even want to walk on their own. Their sexy little feet had felt eecky and we had to carry them. Our hands are full. One, carrying them, another, with the huge umbrella. No matter how smart they dress, they're gonna get wet anyway. So, knee-high pants everybody! I know what I'm gonna get them tomorrow if we go to the pasar again. I hope so, if my husband is a sport to go :( And let's hope we do get a photo shoot!

Comments

Popular Posts