Durian- All-We-Want Party!

I tried writing yesternite but Ikram kept on pulling my hand to join him play. (excuses)

This post is about last week's event. Last Monday. After work we went straight to my SIL's house. They have durian. We had DURIAN-ALL-WE-WANT Party!

The last time I had this many durian was before I gave birth to Irfan. That was in 2008. I gave birth right after. But when I had Ikram and ate too much, I threw up in the middle of the night.

These durian came from Perak. Eating durian reminded me of the durian at my grandparent's. It's the best. But there's not so many left. How I miss those days.

Yellow-ish is Yummy!

MIL cooked Pulut Durian. But I was too full to have any.

Eating All We Want!

Except for Ikram, who has Western taste. So he ate fries.

Goodbye! There's so many more left.
Thanks for inviting us.

Comments

Popular Posts