Babysitting Little Sofea!

I went to Pasar Tani Shah Alam, my favorite shopping place. *^_^* to just buy Kopi Satu Ice Blended Mocha, Keropok Lekor, Cekodok, Air Kedondong Asam Boy. By that time, everybody was already tired and wanted to go home. It's a shame to go all the way there just to buy food.

Later, I helped Hilma and my mom to babysit little Maya Sofea. I had to leave my boys with their father. Hilma had to sit for her exam. My mom was busy preparing for the birthday party for Hilda, Marzayyan ann Ikram. I was imported to cook but I babysat instead.

Little Maya Sofea was easy to handle. She slept most of the time. She screamed when she's hungry so I fed her, burped her and hugged her to sleep.

The cute pink sock.
I had to put the pillow on her like that so that she feels like someone's hugging her.

Had to make sure she sleeps soundly. Mosquito free.
When she's asleep, I was able to help my mom to cook the mee hoon sup.The party was after Asar. After the cooking and table setting. I brought Lana along to buy the cake. And fetched my husband and the boys.

Comments

Popular Posts