Late night yawning! Reinventing! Reflecting!

I bought this book, "BUSINESS MODEL YOU" purposely to consider the options. Reinventing my Career. Found out the Options in store for me. Reflect my multiple roles, personality, skills and ability, interests and strength.

There are lots of useful questions which I end up not knowing the answer. If anyone ask you "Who Are You?" would you be able to answer? It was a blur. I can't really describe myself. *rolling eyes*

I made some notes and organize the answers from the exercises/ test given in the book. It's a structured but friendly approach.


I've got half way to read but I can't figure out myself. The book is great but the problem is ME! I have no idea what I want! *whining tone*

There's a message to the unsure in this book and that's exactly what I need. A Career Counselor!

 Hilda did mention to me that she got a contact, a career counselor, but the fees was $$$$$$$$$. I'm still considering the thought. @_@

Comments

Popular Posts