Breakfast in School!

I totally couldn't afford to wake earlier than 5.30am. And it took the whole hour to get every one ready. In other words, I don't have the time to make breakfast. The kid's breakfast was either Gardenia cream bread in the car or buy something at the school canteen (usually sausages).

Recently, it was always sausages even for Ikram. Irfan taught his little brother to buy breakfast. And that little brother is still looking forward to it every morning.

Independently spending their RM1.00 each for breakfast.

Notice the background? It was still dark but we were in school already. We had no choice but to have breakfast in school.

I know it isn't healthy to eat processed food everyday. I am still thinking of a way to prepare them a healthy snack in the morning. So early morning! Oh man! I'm having fewer sleep lately I felt giddy. I've been yawning a lot too in the office.

Comments

Popular Posts