Francais taste buds!

The smell of french breads gave me and my family such sentimental memories. Fresh from the oven croissant and baguette gave us wonderful feelings. The scent that actually haunts me. That is why I often crave for bread. *inhale deeply as if there's a croissant in the oven right now...hmmm...*

When all 5 of us gather (mama, me and my 3 little sisters..eh?) and discussing what we should have for tea, it will always be croissant and baguette. So yesterday, when we gathered, I was in charge of buying the breads. Hilma and I went to Hero Supermarket where they sell the "freshest" bread, nearest to our home. But it was damn expensive compared to TESCO. Obviously, the taste was a huge gap too. A croissant cost RM4.80 and a baguette cost RM7. See the difference? While we were there, we got side tracked a bit. We went to the dairy aisle and there we were shrieking over Elle&Vire creme dessert. Another france memory. We could taste it just by looking at the package. I kept trying out recipes for this creme but nothing taste like these..

Even these are expensive. RM3.80 a tub. Oh man!
Hijaz felt all francais when he wore the red stripes and eating bread.

Voila! Bon Apetit!

Comments

Popular Posts