Picnic at Panching Waterfall!

February 1st, due to the "picnic at the beach" failure, the family decided to have the picnic at Panching Waterfall. This is the first time I've been to this waterfall. It was beautiful but I have traumatic experience with waterfalls. I rather not share.

Love this family portrait. Got to frame this one! Agree?

The boys were excited but I kept on reminding them to be careful. Don't slip and fall. Please... I prayed.

Such a beautiful background scenery. The water which actually fall. Although it was such a great sight, it also gave me the creeps.

Zen time! The best time for self control!

Family photoshoot. Wefies!

Irfan testing the monopod!

Another happy photo!

The picnic basket which I intend to makeover with striking colors. Next project.

Comments

Popular Posts