Jump Street!

I'm writing this while Irfan is in his UCMAS class. So, I've got 2 hours to myself. It have been a hectic week so I haven't had time to write at night. Usually I'll be busy making dinner (the moment I step in the house) and after that went through Irfan's bag for homework. On Satursdays Irfan has to attend his mental arithmetic class (morning) and taekwando in the afternoon. Basically Saturdays are always "out". Sundays, we'll treat the kids especially Irfan to his favourite food or go wherever he wants to go.

The first week 17th January, we took the kids to Jump Street! Location: Nearby Jaya One, Petaling Jaya.

Correction. I drafted the above while waiting for Irfan but didn't get to upload pictures due to connection problem AGAIN!


This is jumpstreet sock is mandatory to wear here. It costs RM4.

Entry fee RM25 per pax per hour. The wrist band is in color code for each hour.

The so retro mural.

Tramboline jump training by the Jump Referee voluntarily.

Learning Slam Dunk!

At first we thought 1 hour wasn't enough but the kids were exhausted and drank almost 1 litre of water. The place was fantastic. A warehouse converted into something like this? Wow! The kids had a blast. There were tables and chairs for adults to sit and wait. Convenient.

Highly recommended.

3rd trial to upload. Oh man!

Comments

Popular Posts