Cha Ryuht! Tae Kwon Do!

"Cha Ryuht!" (Attention)

"Ahnyong Hasayo!" *bow* (How are you?)

"Hanah, Dool, Set, Net..." (One, two, three, four...)

At least that's what I've learnt when I waited for Irfan trained. Irfan was not the only one who was focused, we were too.

Ikram wanted to join but kept saying he was shy. *awe*

He wasn't shy to wear (borrow) Irfan's uniform every night though (as it was his own).

Haiyah!


In his uniform, being dreamy!

Training with his partner. Heeyah!

Cha Ryuht!! Meaning attention!! But everybody wasn't ready.

I enrolled him to Tae Kwon Do, of course, because 1. for self defence. 2. he needs the extra curricular 3. focused and concentration skill 4. listening and acting to commands 5. discipline and 6. he requested for it.

I always taught that tae kwon do originates from Japan. But it was actually a Korean traditional martial art. Great! Now, I get to learn Korean!

Kahm Sa Hamnida!

Comments

Popular Posts