the dimsum days!

I was craving for dimsum last Friday and Voila! I bought 5 packets at a stall in pasar tani Shah Alam that Sunday! Thank goodness! Remember, I was complaining how much it cost per packet? But it didn't matter that day because I was helplessly craving for it. After 3 days of dimsum breakfast, lunch and dinner, I felt that I must have more of the dumplings in my stock because it was super delicious.

The hot and steamy dumpling! Nothing felt better on a cold (air conditioned) day!

I even brought it to the office, steam it and had it for lunch. Highly recommended! How stupid of me when I didn't even have a picture of the packaging. I'm planning to go to pasar tani Shah Alam next week! But I couldn't wait and some recommended me to a Halal store in Gombak. Due to my impatientness, we went to the store on Thursday, Chinese New Year! Luckily the store opened on this public holiday.

I bought 10 packets of dimsum. 15 pieces per packet that cost Rm3.50. Wow! See the price difference? I felt fooled! But this is totally a different packaging.

My husband, who also loved dimsum after my first craving, said 10 packets wasn't enough, so he went to get more. More as in 10 more packets. Oh man!

When we reached home, I was staring at the 20 packets and the refridgerator. It didn't fit!! I guess it was time to do some quick fridge decluttering. Everything untouchable in 4 months went to the trash.

Excitedly, we steamed our first packet of dimsum! After having the first taste, we were like "No wonder the cost was RM3.50! No wonder the huge price gap!" It tasted, how should I describe it, it tasted only flour! Now, I really feel fooled and cheated! At least the RM10 per pack was worth it. Can't really blame anyone though. Really have to push the 19 packets down our throat in 2 months?

I'm definitely going to Pasar Tani Shah Alam next week! I don't care!

Comments

Popular Posts