Friday Boosters!


As usual, every Friday, I'll treat myself to a Boost! The peaches and cream! But last Friday was extra boosters. I had to order 5 boosts. 4 of them Peaches and Cream and 1 King William. I only buy boost at Publika because peaches and cream is only available at that outlet because of certain loyal customers. *tee-hee* Thank you so much Boost Juice Bar Publika!

I kept queuing for orders because every time I started to sit down, another message came in my phone for instant orders. Although the numerous queuing was tiring and kinda annoying, but  because of their orders, I got my Boost points and redeemed my free drink. Yay!

The points, I've actually shared with a friend. I am not that greedy, okay.

I've convinced many to try my favourite juice, and some became loyal and addicted to it. Maybe you should try too.

Comments

Popular Posts