During Waiting Hours!

While Irfan was busy attending classes on Saturday, I was bored waiting. 2 hours of waiting in the morning and another 2 hours in the afternoon. For Irfan's sake, I waited to give him support. Initially, I thought I could write while I waited. I even brought a book and magazines to read but instead I mingle with the other parents, sharing experiences, discussed current issues, and whatever comes to mind. Talking seems not bad. It felt great making new friends. Well, at least I wasn't sleepy.

Sometimes when no one was around I quickly take a snap at anything I can. For instance, my jelly shoe which needs to go soon. Which then, kept me thinking that I need to buy new ones. My sister n mother, who was such a big fan of Calaqisha, recommended me to go to their opening in Bangi. I immediately followed Calaqisha's instagram to know more. Wow! Cute collection of shoes I'm sure to buy! But couldn't go because I was still waiting for Irfan, remember?

Maybe I'll go to their outlet in Shah Alam. Next entry, I would like to share Calashoes Collections!

Comments

Popular Posts