Nebby Days!

Well, well, well. I haven't written lately. I failed my blog resolution in January. I guess writing 7 entries in 2 days can be a burden. So, a little bit of adjustment. I missed 4 entries in February. I know I owe it!

Every thing was fine these days but a few sad news. A friend's mother passed away on the 11th in IJN. It was so sudden. She has just got her heart bypassed. The operation went smooth and suceeded but after almost 2 weeks, she was unconscience for 2 days due to lung failure.

Speaking of lungs, Ikram have got a series of neb treatment. Every 4 hours. Even had to do one at home.

First, in the morning around 9 am.



Second, in the afternoon at 1pm.

Third, at 5pm.

And at last, at home, at 9pm.

I really wish he'll recover from the flu. Please, no more nebulizers.

Today, is the date when my late boss has passed away. Al-Fatihah!




Comments

Popular Posts