The Iron On Label!

When the kids started to go to the nursery, we have been writing names on all their belongings. Clothes, towels, bags, bottles, formula holders even diapers. I have been searching for the woven labels but I didn't search hard enough. To tell you the truth, I didn't even try. My mom used to have these woven labels when she was sewing clothes for a boutique, but I didn't even ask her where she ordered it from. 

Then, a colleague of mine posted in her FB that she order labels for her kids. Wow! I love them, but again I didn't even try to ask her where she ordered it from until recently. It gets really tiring when the kids' clothes get mixed up. So, I finally asked her where she ordered her labels. Elma Hafael! Check them out in FB if you're interested. They've got varieties. I was too lazy to think of a design, so I went with what they've offered.

I love labels! It makes my life much easier. These are "Iron On" labels. A4 size (38 pieces depends on the size of each labels) costs only RM15. Quite reasonable right?

It was easy peasy to stick them on. Just iron them on to the clothes.

I'm helping them promote. Please contact them for your order.

I loved all their designs. But Irfan wanted to have something simple so that he won't be teased by his friends.

Comments

Popular Posts