the food temptation!

On Sunday, Zayyan was the first to wake up. I woke when I heard someone coughing in the living room. It was 6.00am! He was sitting alone playing legos. My boys woke up an hour later. 

We were supposed to leave for Pasar Tani Shah Alam by 7.30am but everyone started to have tantrums. Irfan wanted to stay home, Ikram was grumpy for whatever reasons and Zayyan didn't want to leave for grandma's house. I had to nego again. Irfan and Ikram agreed to leave when they made me promise to buy them legos. I agreed to the cheapest ones. Zayyan agreed to leave when I told him that he can borrow Irfan n Ikram's legos to play at grandma's. Why does every negotiation and mutual understanding with them leads to legos?

Finally we arrived at our destination at about 8.30am. It has been a long time since I've last spent in this pasar tani. I can't resist the food temptation. Almost every thing I wanted to buy *deep breaths to calm myself*.

Irfan wanted every thing too!

Hot Akok! A Kelantanese food! It made me crave for my MIL's cooking! Which I haven't got to eat when I last went home. This is just a pic I snapped. I didn't buy any. Nothing sweet!

Hot chicks! The only thing i have been eating the past month during my Atkin Diet!

My all time fave! Somtam! Thai food!

Oh man! *regrets*

Him, too?!

Thank goodness there was one stall who sells DimSum. I've been craving for dimsum since Friday! But it costs RM1 for a piece *sigh*. I bought it any way! I couldn't resist buying frozen stocks, too! RM10 per packet (16 pieces). I bought 5 packets!!!!!! It was delicious!!

Comments

Popular Posts