the little sleepovers!

Last week, hilda came over to our mother's house. They had a sleepover there, without me *shrug*. I seldom sleep at my mother's even when my husband was not around because the boys wanted their own home where they are comfortable in their own bed. So, when Zayyan and Maira came, we can't miss to meet them especially when Zayyan insisted in seeing his cousins. Obviously it was because of the toys and legos. And, zayyan will insist a sleepover at our house. He didn't care if his ibu and ayah was not with him.

Last week was his fifth sleepover! That night when I was getting them ready to go to bed, they quarreled over the dino pillow. Oh man, that pillow stincts of irfan's drool. I had to nego with the boys. "Irfan, you can snug in your "masam" pillow but I'll give Zayyan the dino comforter" (which I kept for special occassions only). Even my boys don't get the blankie just to keep it fresh and pee/drool-free.

When I took out the dino blanket, all three were excited! I arranged the bed to fit the three, arranged the pillows and made them lay down. When they settled down, I tucked them under the fresh blanket. *relief sigh* the feeling made me want to sleep with them too.

Gave them a kiss each on the forehead and within 5 minutes they were sound asleep with smiling and peaceful faces. *relief sigh* I love these kids! Any problem would be flying away whenever I watch them sleep. Bonne nuit, boys! Sleep tight with the dinosaurs!

The girls sleepover was at grandma's. Sexy little ladies! Good night, girls!


Comments

Popular Posts