Biuty Tutti Frutti!

On a Friday, Amy and I went for Tutti Frutti. She told me about her first Tutti Fruitti the day before, and I was suddenly eager to try too. It has been a while when I thought, "What's the deal with this Tutti Frutti? Why every one kept updating "Having their tutti frutti" in FB. It's about time I tried.

To me, the taste of this ice-cream yogurt is okay and acceptable but not for always. Maybe once in a blue moon. To me, it's where people hang out especially school children. I would also enjoy hanging out with some of my closest friend there. It's expensive for a yogurt even though I know that it is soy base and so called healthy. But it is STILL a frozen yogurt. And it cost RM18.00 a cup. (they charge according to the weight).

Back to the story, we went to have it there but the place was packed with school kids that we had to take away. So we decided to have it at Biuty's because I loved her Cipotle Sandwich. It was my second sandwich two days in a row. It cost RM10.90 each. It was worth it because you'll get full after a few bites.


A bite of Cipotle and the empty cup of Tutti Frutti. WE ate dessert first.

Everything home made and grilled that made it delicious and healthy.
 Bon Apetit! What's our menu this week?





Comments

Popular Posts