My mother's 2012 birthday! Part 1!

September 27th, my mother's birthday. Initially we planned to have a dinner gathering at the Ice Room where the kids could play and they have a surau for our Maghrib prayers.

Unfortunately, Hilda forgot that her niece was going back to the UK (study) and they were gonna send her off at the airport. Second opt, to have the dinner on Friday (today) but Fauzan had to work late.

No biggie. We could celebrate on the weekend (tomorrow).

On this special occasion, we should have done something special for her such as cooking... but we came home to find a kawah of gulai tempoyak ikan patin, which she bought the weekend before, during her road trip to Temerloh with her friends.

Awe, my mom is becoming more independent... going on road trips with her best buddies. ;P

Okay, back to the gulai tempoyak ikan patin. Irfan, Ikram and Lana loved the tempoyak. I wonder since when.

The PERIUK BESAR only used for kenduri!

Big Patin from Temerloh!


And buah salak for dessert.
To be continued: My Mother's 2012 birthday! Part 2!

I've got a dental appointment. Wassalam.

Comments

Popular Posts