BKP's Openhouse!

Monday! Why Monday! It's a Monday Blue! And usually Mondays are when I'm still adapting to work after a two day weekend.

Although today was a bit hectic with people wanting assets, movement, relocation, being audited and a meeting with the Turkish Embassy about our establishment in Istanbul, I was almost at my wits end, but BKP had our open house for all. And I love food! Forget all the others for a while and enjoy the 3 sticks of satay.

The decorations.

A full plate of Nasi Arab adn Spagetti. A mix of Arab and Western tummy.

Voila! The food are super delicious!

A group photo with the bosses.

The gent in green is always the only gent among the flowers.

What?

Ta-Da! Funny faces!

Super Monitoring on Food and Cleanliness!

I wonder why Azhar took a picture of our shoes. It's not even Raya shoes.
After we ended the open house, everything returned to normal. With  follow-ups and finalizing everything. Duh!! But best of all, my PC is repaired. *relief sigh* I was so happy I smiled  and worked until after 5.30pm with a light heart. I was so happy to be able to access to Lotus Notes again and clear up my emails.

Comments

Popular Posts