Openhouse @ Aidil's and Linda's

Aidilfitri open houses can't be ignored and can't be unattended. Only during this part of the year that we'll able to visit one another. But the invitation never ends. Alhamdulillah. Rezeki.

At A & L's house, I was some of the first to arrive. How desperate. *rolled eyes* Never mind. BUT more humiliating, we were the ones longest there. The host thought we were gonna volunteer to clean up. Seriously, we were the longest because we waited for our colleagues to arrive.

I'm sorry, Angel, I have to get going soon. I've got to go to some other houses too.


The host, Linda. We are married to IT Geeks! LOL! Although, I can't really call my husband a geek. He's absolutely not.


The host for the men. Entertaining his guests. I am gonna assume that most of the guest will be from the same agency.

Ikram, again, putting on a show wherever he goes.



Together with the professional cook. Linda's Mom. PEACE, Aunty!

We were surprised to see Rosli, wife and only one of his boys, all the way from Putrajaya. How thoughtful. They just got there and I snapped a picture. I'm all set to go home.
CC Norm kept giving me the hint to "shoo" me away. "You've been here too long, even your son is getting bored."


























Okay, fine. I get the message and I telepathically sent over the message to my husband. He gave a nod, we shake hands with everyone and exchanged Duit Raya.

Thanks a bunch, Angel.

Comments

Popular Posts