Openhouse @ ITBM!

I woke up today determined not to take any lunch. And I was keeping myself busy and minding my own business when I got a call from Amy. "Hello, Ayu! Are you busy? Come down at the lobby right now."

What??

I was surprised Amy was already in the office car. She invited me to ITBM's open house in Wangsa Maju. Institut Terjemahan dan Buku Malaysia, I used to want to attend a course there. But I never did. Oh no! Today is definitely not the day to go on a diet. But I promised myself that I'll only eat a few sticks of satay and a drink. No rice. Satay has always been my favorite dish. In airplanes, at open houses, at any event at all. Even if it means the event is back-to-back. No problemo. There goes my diet!

I'll drink green tea as soon as I touched my feet at home, I promise.

The door gift: ITBM Collection of books.

Amy and Wan enjoying the nasi.
I won the car behind! It's a Perodua Alza.
My two super batch.

The group keeping us entertained with Gamelan.
We sat at the VIP seating so I can't be too eagerly happy. I took quick snaps at what was happening. I was sitting facing a Dato' that I had to hide a bit of my over'joy'ous expression.

Comments

Popular Posts