Decluttering Grandma's Attic!

It has been a while since my last post. I've got a good excuse. My broadband is a pain in the neck. Actually, according to my husband this old fashion broadband is all burn up. I'm a bit confuse though. Because sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't even detach the drive. Most of the time it doesn't.

A bit of my week's activity. I've done some de-cluttering at Grandma's attic. It is always a terrifying surprise every time I went there to re-organize it. The real reason I came volunteering to de-clutter is because I begged my mom to store the baby's stuff there (her grandkids stuff).

tsk..tsk..tsk.. No matter how I clean/ de-clutter/ re-organize it. It became like this in a few weeks.

Grandma's old sewing kit.
I sat up there a few hours to get rid of the un-necessaries and made an entire corner for baby's stuff. I brought up the stroller (2, in fact), baby basin, car seat (1 is Marzayyan's another is Lana's), walkers, play gym, rocker and 2 baby cots. An electric Buai which neither of the grandkids ever used. I've got two of those, one, I put at my mother's and another at my home those days (gave it to SIL).

It really take off the load from my tiny house. Thank you so much, Mama aka Nenek! We love you!

P/S: Hilda and Hilma (and a reminder to me): STOP BUYING ANY MORE BABY STUFF!

Comments

  1. Mine is just 1% of your stuff. Next time i'll just borrow k. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay... More stuff for our carboot sale. Lets'

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts