Open Masjid Al-Mukarramah!

I know, Masjid (Mosque) is always open for anyone. But what I meant is, today, they coordinate an open house for Raya! They have this open masjid activity every year. Not only for Raya Aidilfitri, but also for AidilAdha, Maulidur Rasul and other activities that they'll invite from time to time. You've just got to register as a Qariah. Other than doing ibadah, "It's good to know the members of the Qariah", my Mom always says. "They'll be there for you and especially you'll need their help the most in the case of pengurusan jenazah." 

It has always been a calling for me everytime I think of that. Let us reflect ourself. (Muhasabah Diri)

The alim boys. Alhamdulillah. InsyaAllah.

Enjoying the food. There were a few stalls serving satay, rojak, laksa, lamb grill, cendol and lots more. You name it.

We couldn't get a table because we came in late. No biggie, we can hang out here.

Hilda? Why are you staring at me like that? Do you want my food?

Oh my, the hyper has started. Irfan really make the mosque like his home, laying there.

With a Qari'ah, Dr. Hira a.k.a Tok Chu for the kids.

Hmm...Hilda's family.
We are truly grateful of Allah's givings. A Family, A Job (Rezeki), Happiness and in Health. Alhamdulillah. Let's pray that we'll keep what we were given forever and treasure it with all our hearts. Accept the good and weaknesses, advice among one self, forgive the wrongs and mistakes, improve ourselves, and tawakkal for the best. InsyaAllah.

Comments

Popular Posts