Bedtime stories for everyone!

It's the best feeling, knowing that it's a Saturday tomorrow. Knowing that I could stay up late tonight and still lay lazily in the morning. Our little family routine, bedtime stories for everyone! I read a few short story books to Irfan, while Ikram looked into a few books himself, only flipping through the pages for the pictures. I wonder how he makes up the story in his head.

Reading on their bed.

Awe.. such big boys. They are getting really independent. Not only they're sleeping on their own, in their own room but they read bedtime stories before going to bed.


When the kids are asleep, I will read my own selection of books. Today, I've bought (at Borders) two books for my leisure time at night. A really light and easy book I found under the best seller section: When I Was A Kid by Boey. I found it really interesting, funny and cute while it reminds me of my own childhood. You should read it yourself.

Simple and Cute!

See what I mean by CUTE! The animation of his mother's and his expressions are really CUTE! ^_^

Next on my list...My Orange Duffel Bag - A journey to Radical Change by Sam Bracken.

Comments

Popular Posts