Openhouse @ MITI!

I know. My posts for this Syawal month is all about open houses. But I can't help it. It's the only activity going on. Monday Blues was MITI's and its agencies "open car park", this year.

The tension about going to a huge event is to queue to get the food when my tummy is rumbling to be fed. Huhuhu. But it was worth it. They served unlimited satay.

These guys started queuing for LAMB, the same time as us (for Sate) but we got our food hours before they did. I gave up having to wait for Lamb at any open houses.

Amy and CC Norm.

You see! Unlimited sticks of sate unlike how they serve at MECC.

It was MITI's event but all around I could only see people wearing the blue uniform. MATRADE's uniform. MATRADERs are quite heavy eaters. Whoever joins us will never get skinny.

A quickie photo with Dato' Mukriz Mahathir. You're such a sport.
Thanks to KM for coordinating the shuttle to MITI and thanks to the pilots who gets us there. Thanks a bunch.


Comments

Popular Posts